DO ANY OF THESE SOUND FAMILIAR?
WHAT IF YOU COULD...
- Engage in a highly-organized game plan for tackling the demands of the Rudiments could be smooth and stress-free? (SPOILER ALERT... IT CAN BE.)
- Imagine being able to ditch the Rudimental struggle for good? You’ll go from a headache to having a strategic jaw-dropping technique system and ability to interpret your sticking options and expand your knowledge of speed.
- Eliminate taking months to develop highly effective technique skills... Picture being able to play a new Rudiment in just a couple of hours?
- Develop the right method and repel the old habits from your drumming to help you build your confidence and grow your hand skills?
- Master this whole Rudimental thing, so you can share your zone of genius while playing music with your band with confidence.
GET A GRIP. THE STROKES AND MOTIONS OF DRUMMING IN 3D
An 8 Week Online Course Teaching Rudimental Drumming
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL GET
🥁 8 week strategically crafted and designed classes transforming your knowledge and abilities to apply and expand your Rudiments.
🥁 Learn the technique of using Body Weight Resonance, Bounce Control and Dynamic Coordination.
🥁 Drumming in 3D will place your technique in the “hands of your ears”. Understanding the natural movements of your body and listening to the sound behind your movements will dramatically increase your drumming skills.
🥁 You will learn thirteen, 3 dimensional approaches to drumming technique designed to help you develop a resonant sound,
🥁 You will increase your speed, relaxation, dynamic range, control, endurance, rhythmic accuracy and musical creativity.
🥁 Develop an Effective Practice Routine with a Practice Chart and Practice Schedule.
🥁 There are 23 Rudiments covered in this course: Roll, Diddle, Flam and Drag Rudiments.
🥁 Become clear and focused on what you want to accomplish, why you are doing it and Setting Goals.
TWO PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Instant Access
- Over 6 hours of instruction
- Video lessons & Tutorials
- Lifetime Access
- Downloadable PDFs and MP3s
INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE
- Module 1: Releasing Tension - Finding YOUR Grip - How to Practice
- Module 2: Single, Double and Multiple Bounce Rolls
- Module 3: 5 Stroke roll, 6 Stroke Roll, Odd # Rolls -
- Module 4: Paradiddle, Double Paradiddle and Paradiddle-diddle
- Module 5: Flams, Flam Taps, Single Flammed Mill and Flam Paradiddle
- Module 6: Swiss Triplets, Flam Accents, Drags and Flam Drags
- Module 7: Single Drag Tap, Drag Paradiddle, Dragadiddle, Single and Double Ratamacue
- Bonus: Hi Hat and Ride Cymbal Playing Techniques, Rudiments on Cymbals
Total Value = $2,000
YOUR PRICE IS JUST $497
THIS IS FOR YOU IF...
THIS IS NOT FOR YOU IF...
❌ You want to just play by ear and not understand the sticking or play the correct dynamics.
Hey! I’m Garey Williams! Professional Drummer + Author and Drumming Obsessor whose passion is to help drummers improve their knowledge, confidence and playing.
And, I know all the fun stuff about playing Rudiment stuff on a pad or the Drumset. (And... I've got a pretty sweet method to teach it to you.)
My team and I have strategically built and designed a hand held, detailed course for online drummers like you so you can improve your Rudimental drumming and more with this course.
I know what it's like to want to understand how to learn Rudiments, gain more speed, not tense up, play Rudiments on the Drumset, but you have no freakin' clue what to do.
Or maybe lack of direction is keeping you from hitting your drumming goals.
That's why my team and I strategically created the Get a Grip, The Strokes and Motions of Drumming in 3D course.
Let me show you how to develop your Rudimental drumming skills and understand stickings the simple and easy and way.
I'm here to help guide you with an ideal strategy to produce the skills and sound you need. Let's do this!
Good stuff to know
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to have previous knowledge of Rudiments to take this course?
Do I need a Drumset to take this course?
Do I need to have developed reading skills to take this course?
Can a beginning drummer take this course?
“Garey Williams displays a beautiful touch and emotion in his drumming. He performs with a strong technique and a keen sense of what to play in a studio situation to achieve the correct balance within a jazz/rock trio setting. His drums sound fat, wet, and well recorded. His cymbal work is very expressive…possesses noteworthy chops…” Also: There is not a standout track on the CD (Ecstasy In Numbers, Spellbound), They are ALL outstanding.”